Thank you for purchasing your goodies from Nuts About Life - Australia's Largest Online Food Store, proudly Aussie family owned!
We're committed to ensuring not only the goods we sell are ethically sourced, we consistently strive to ensure all elements of our business model are sustainable, it's the Nuts About Life way!
- Utilizing Recycled void fillers during packaging, we are actively transitioning to low color recycled boxes, bags & minimizing our footprint.
- Our staff are family! No seriously, some of our staff have been with us for upwards of 4 decades! It's our commitment to our community, we support our locals, always. We encourage all staff to opt for sustainable methods of transport, our Managing Director rides his bike to & from work frequently!
- We opt for 100% carbon neutral delivery - You can rest assured knowing your goodies are lovingly delivered to your door, with all carbon 100% offset!
- It's only the beginning, we're committed to growing our business the most ethically, sustainable way possible, we're Nuts About the Planet!
Now that you have your hand-packed goodies in your care, there are some best practice storage recommendations.
- Keep all goodies away from sunlight in air-tight containers - Our items are packed by hand, heat sealed and packed tight to preserve their longevity. Our goods are natural, and this means once they're opened and air begins to get to them they can be vulnerable. We recommend at this stage transferring our products to air-tight containers, where they can be better protected.
- If possible refrigerate - To extend shelf-life we recommend goods be stored in the fridge. If sufficiently wrapped tight goods such as Nuts can even be stored in the freezer to extend their shelf-life.
- If unsure, let us know - We're Nuts! We've been in this industry since 1962' if you have any concerns, or questions as to storage feel free to give us a call on (03) 9380 8789 we'd love to help!
How to Make Homemade Almond Milk
How to Make Vegan Fish
How to Make Coconut Milk