The Walnuts Australia Loves
We have a selection of delicious walnuts to choose from, including:
- Walnuts (in shell)
- 100% Australian walnuts – halves and pieces
- Organic walnut halves and pieces
- Diced walnuts
We love walnuts for their versatility and nutritional benefits. Their mild, slightly sweet taste makes them an excellent addition to any number of dishes and meals: baked dishes, cheese platters, pesto and spreads, salads, granola, yoghurt, cereal, roast vegetables and more. They are also delicious on their own as a healthy snack. Walnuts are renowned for being great for the heart as well as being rich in antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids. They support weight loss and can prevent type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. Incorporating them into your diet is a cinch and could help to drastically improve your physical health.
Nut About Life’s Mission
Here at Nuts About Life, we are on a mission to reduce our carbon footprint and leave behind a positive impact on our environment. We take a number of measures to ensure this, such as:
- Using the only 100% carbon neutral shipping company, Sendle, to send our deliveries
- Packing our orders using sustainable, recyclable materials
- Encouraging customers to return any used packaging to our facility in Brunswick, Victoria, where we can properly dispose of it and minimise unnecessary landfill waste
- Pushing for all of our employees – from head office to distribution facilities – to use recyclable materials whenever possible
- Staying up to date with the latest research and technology that can help us improve our processes and ensure a low impact on the environment
Order Your Walnuts Today
Browse our range of walnuts and order your favourites today for fast, cheap shipping to any address in Australia. Our customer support team is on hand to assist you with any troubles you are experiencing or queries you may have. Simply email or call – alternatively, we invite you to fill out an online contact form at your convenience and a friendly member of our team will be in touch with you shortly after your enquiry has been received.