Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
- 400ml Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Icing Sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
-1/3 Cup Chia Seeds
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Fine Desiccated Coconut
- Linseed (flaxseeds)
- Chia Seeds
1. Place the coconut cream, Greek yoghurt, sweetener, vanilla bean paste, berries and chia seeds into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into an airtight jar and refrigerate for approximately 30-45 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into a coconut bowl and sprinkle more mixed berries, coconut, linseeds and chia seeds.
TIPS FROM @thenouridhedchef:
1. Depending on what brand coconut cream you choose, you may need to add a splash of coconut milk or any plant based milk if it’s a little thick to get the right consistency.
2. For a vegan or dairy free option, replace Greek yoghurt with Coconut Yoghurt.
3. Using a Coconut Bowl to serve, adds a special touch to any smoothie bowl recipe!