It’s the perfect way to get your daily dose of plant based protein with MAXIMUM flavour!
Thanks to @thenourishedchef for showcasing our spices
- 8-9 Large Field Mushrooms (washed + patted dry)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (roughly chopped)
- ⅓ Cup Vegan Butter
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Salt + Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a dish, add vegan butter and oil and microwave until melted( approx 30secs)
3. Add garlic, basil and seasoning. Stir and set aside.
4. Trim ends off mushrooms and arrange cap side down on the baking tray.
5. Drizzle each with the garlic butter, taking care to get garlic on each mushroom.
6. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Just before serving, baste the mushrooms with the hot butter mixture collected in the bottom of the tray.
7. Splash the mushrooms with a drizzle of fresh lemon juice (optional).