Homemade Peanut Butter has never been so easy to make...Requiring just one ingredient...PEANUTS!
Thank you @thenourishedchef for partnering up with us and showing us how it’s done!
Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Dairy Free │ Vegan
- 4 - 6 cups of Dry Roasted Peanuts (Unsalted or Salted is optional)
(For this recipe we went for the unsalted option)
- Start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- To create a “crunchy” texture stir in some chopped peanuts
- Store in an airtight jar.
METHOD FOR FOOD PROCESSOR:
- If using a food processor, take breaks during the blending process to prevent over heating of your machine.
- Scrape down the sides as needed, and pause every 30-60 seconds for at least 30 seconds and continue. Keep repeating this process until you get smooth peanut butter.
- Bring the Vitamix or high speed blender to its highest setting and watch the peanut butter melt into the milk.