These Kale chips are crispy, easy to make, and so versatile! Only 30 minutes is needed for this healthy, simple snack!
Low Carb │ Vegan │ Gluten Free │ Ketogenic │ Dairy Free │ Nut Free
- 1 Large Bunch Curly Green Kale
- 4 tsp Olive Oil or Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 150⁰C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Wash and dry kale, making sure the leaves are completely dry. This is very important because you don’t want to end up with soggy kale chips 🙈
3. Peel the leaves off the stems and tear into bite sized pieces. Discard of any stems.
4. In a large bowl, drizzle the oil. Massage the oil well into all the folds and onto the entire surface of each leaf.
5. Once you've finished massaging the kale, sprinkle with ground seasonings and salt. Toss to combine. Spread out on prepared baking tray. (Ensure not to overcrowd them)
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate the pan, flipping any pieces that are starting to look too crispy and bake for another 10-15 minutes, watching the pan closely for the last 7-8 minutes to prevent over browning.
7. Remove from the oven and allow the kale chips to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.