Using our Nuts About Life ingredients, The Nourished Chef has created this recipe you’ll LOVE making this Plant Based Cookie Dough.
- ½ Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Caster Sugar
- ¼ Cup Tapioca Flour
- ¼ Cup Almond Meal
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Canned Coconut Milk (shake well)
1. Preheat oven to 175⁰C. Line a 12 cup muffin tray with baking cups and set aside.
2. For the cookie dough; in a bowl, add the peanut butter, almond milk and vanilla. Mix until creamy. Add the almond meal, tapioca flour, sweetener and baking powder, combine until you reach a sticky batter.
3. Divide the dough across the 12 cups. Use your fingers to press the dough firmly and evenly into the bottom and up the sides of each cup forming a well.
4. Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until the cookie cups are just turning golden brown.
5. For the ganache filling; add the chocolate chips to a glass bowl.
6. In a saucepan, heat the coconut milk over medium heat until you reach a medium boil. Take off the heat. Pour the coconut milk over the chocolate chips and let stand for 5 minutes to melt the chocolate. Whisk until smooth and glossy.
7. Once the cookie cups are cool, fill the centre of each cup with the chocolate ganache.
8. Transfer the muffin tray to the fridge and chill until the ganache layer sets. Enjoy!